What is Facial Rejuvenation Surgery?
Facial rejuvenation surgery is a surgical option to create long-lasting changes to the facial appearance. The procedure will often light or tighten skin around the face and neck. In addition, there are nonsurgical options to enhance facial features.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, all surgical treatments are designed to meet your individual needs and aesthetic wishes. Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons are highly skilled and able to help you achieve the natural appearance you want. Our team helps patients of all races, ethnicities, genders, and gender identities enjoy their unique appearance with greater confidence.
Types of Facial Rejuvenation
Nonsurgical facial rejuvenation options:
- Chemical peels that are personalized to help you achieve your desired results, including reducing fine lines, acne, acne scars or improving your skin’s overall texture
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) or collagen injections to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as promote a healthy, natural appearance
- Radiofrequency skin tightening for the neck, arms, legs, and abdomen
- Non-invasive thread lifts for the brow, face, and neck
- Non-invasive skin tightening
Surgical facial rejuvenation options:
- Minimally invasive scar treatment or scar revision to improve the cosmetic appearance of scars, including a scar that has healed poorly
- Ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Face-lift (rhytidectomy)
- Brow/forehead lift
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Lip augmentation
- Fat transfer (liposuction)
- Lip lift
- Neck lift