For information on COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination appointments, visit our Vaccine Education Center
why choose us
Expert Doctors Close to Home
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn is affiliated with NYP, NY’s #1 hospital according to U.S. News and World Report (2021-2022). Some of the doctors, who practice at the world-renowned Weill Cornell Medicine, also practice at the medical group. Many of our specialists perform procedures at NYP Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, one of the best regional hospitals in New York State, according to the same report, providing you with excellence at your convenience, to help you stay amazing.
One of the State’s Best Hospitals Is in Your Community
Our physicians perform procedures at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, which ranks as a leading regional hospital in New York State according to U.S. News and World Report’s 2020-2021 “Best Hospitals” Survey.
Here for You Throughout Your Journey of Care
From primary care to pediatrics, OBGYN, cardiology, advanced surgery and more, we have experienced doctors and all the specialists you may need for every milestone in your life. Our network of doctors work closely together to share recommendations and determine the best treatment plan for your personalized care. Many of our doctors live and work right here in Brooklyn, and understand the many healthcare needs of this unique and diverse community.
As a patient of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn, you have easy access to the area’s most amazing care.
- 35 offices in Brooklyn
- Same-day, early, late, and weekends appointments available
- Video visits offered from the convenience of your home
- 24/7 access to our patient portal, where you can send messages directly to your doctor, request or reschedule appointments, prescription refills, and more
- Most insurance plans accepted
We offer telehealth services, such as video conferencing, with new physicians or your existing doctors. These appointments can be done from the safety and comfort of your home using a secure platform you can access from your mobile phone, computer, or tablet.
Safe In-Person Appointments
It is important for you to continue to receive care for your health needs, especially as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Our offices are taking extensive safety precautions, such as:
- Following U.S. Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including recommended personal protective equipment
- Continuously and extensively disinfecting our offices, waiting rooms, and exam rooms
- Upon arrival, you will be screened and escorted directly into the exam room, skipping the waiting room.
- Asking COVID-19 screening questions the day before your visit and again upon arrival at the doctor’s office
- Read more about COVID-19
News You Can Use
News You Can Use
Stories from Health Matters
A NewYork-Presbyterian medical group infectious disease specialist, Dr. David Goldberg, explains why social distancing is an important tool to decrease the chance you contract the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to help stop its spread.
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital was named a Best Regional Hospital by U.S. News & World Report.
America’s Best Regional Hospital
Each year, U.S. News & World Report™ evaluates thousands of hospitals located throughout the United States. In 2020-2021, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital was named a Best Regional Hospital