Given the heightened concerns related to the spread of COVID-19, we are asking that ONLY supplier representatives whose presence is required for the effective care of our patients plan to visit any NYP Hospital sites in NYC or Westchester. We are asking that you NOT schedule routine sales calls or visits to our hospitals during this time.
If you have any questions or concerns about this request, please feel free to contact [email protected]. As this dynamic situation changes, we will continue to update you.
Visiting NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
If you are a HCIR (Health Care Industry Representative) who will be visiting NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, you need to maintain a current membership with our third-party credentialing partner, Symplr. This is a requirement for conducting business with or at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
You are a HCIR if you visit NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for the purpose of doing business with the hospital or on hospital property. Examples of HCIRs include, but are not limited to: salespersons, service technicians, clinical trial monitors, consultants, educators, onsite service providers, contract workers, and language service providers.
For further information or to register, please visit the Symplr website: www.symplr.com.
If you have questions regarding the HCIR credentialing process at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, please e-mail the HCIR credentialing administration: [email protected]
For compliance questions or to report a potential violation of laws, regulation or NYP policies, please contact the Office of Corporate Compliance at 212-746-1644, or the Compliance Helpline 1-888-308-4435, or the Helpline Web-based Tool.
NewYork-Presbyterian Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
List of NewYork-Presbyterian Policies for Vendors and HCIRs
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest – Acceptance of Gifts
- Corrective Action to Deter Violations of Patient Privacy and Security
- Department of Perioperative Services, Administrative Business Manual
- Ebola-Related Travel Directive for Vendors and Contract Staff at NYP
- Federal Deficit Reduction Act Of 2005 Fraud and Abuse Provisions
- General Information Security Policy
- Health Care Industry Representatives (HCIR)
- HIPPA Minimum Necessary Standard
- Information Access Management and Control
- Information Security Audit and Evaluation
- Information Security: Device and Media Controls
- Information Security: Disaster Contingency and Recovery Plan
- Information Security: Facility Access Control and Security
- Information Security Incident Procedure
- Information Security Management Process
- Medical Supply Recalls, and Safety Notifications
- Photographing, Video Recording, Audio Recording of Patients, Other Individuals, and Staff
- Policy and Procedures Regarding Compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA")
- Privacy and Confidentiality/Notice of Privacy Practices
- Reporting of Firearm and Sharp Instrument Injuries to the New York City Police Department
- Serious Adverse Events/Sentinel Events and Medical Device Reporting and Management
- Workstation Use and Security
Contact NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital's Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Department
If you are a supplier, and would like to reach the hospitals' Procurement & Strategic Sourcing department, please send a detailed inquiry to [email protected].