Why Choose Us
Expert Doctors Close to Home
NewYork-Presbyterian (NYP) Medical Group Westchester is a campus of NewYork-Presbyterian, the #1 hospital in New York as ranked by U.S. News & World Report in 2020-2021. The survey evaluates thousands of hospitals in the U.S. and is considered one of the nation's most thorough and reliable measures of medical quality. Many NYP Medical Group Westchester physicians are also on the faculty of the world-renowned Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
NYP physicians in your neighborhood
NYP Medical Group Westchester has more than 20 locations throughout lower Westchester. Our expert physicians conveniently perform procedures at NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville.
Here for you throughout your journey of care
With experienced primary care doctors and leading specialists, we provide the care you need for every milestone in your life. Our doctors collaborate to share recommendations and provide second opinions when needed. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to patients of all ages, from birth throughout life.
At NYP Medical Group Westchester, you can receive the care you need when and where you need it.
- Same-day, early, late, and weekend appointments available
- Choose from more than 20 doctor's office and 17 specialties, all in lower Westchester
- Visit our 24/7 patient portal, where you can message your doctor, request or reschedule appointments and prescription refills, pay your bill, and more
- Most insurance plans accepted
Have a face-to-face appointment with your personal doctor from your mobile phone or tablet. A video visit is a simple, safe, and secure way to see your doctor without having to go to the office. You can receive convenient and personalized care from the comfort of your home.
Safe In-Person Appointments
It’s important to continue receiving health care even as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Our offices are committed to safety precautions for in-person appointments, such as:
- Repeatedly sanitizing and disinfecting our offices and exam rooms between patient visits
- Following U.S. Centers for Disease Control guidelines for proper use of personal protective equipment
- Requiring registration and check-ins through the portal to eliminate or minimize your time in the waiting room
- Before you arrive, asking questions to determine your COVID-19 risk and symptoms, and screening when you arrive for your appointment
New Doctors and Locations
We have 15 primary care and ob/gyn offices in lower Westchester, offering same-day, early, late, and weekend appointments.
Learn more about the expert doctors who joined NYP Medical Group Westchester this year
News You Can Use
News You Can Use
Stories From Health Matters
A NewYork-Presbyterian medical group infectious disease specialist, Dr. David Goldberg, explains why social distancing is an important tool to decrease the chance you contract the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to help stop its spread.
Stories from Health Matters
10 Things Pregnant Women Should Know About COVID-19 10 Things Pregnant Women Should Know About COVID-19
Our chief of the division of general OB/GYN provides 10 tips women should know about Pregnancy and COVID-19.
Amazing Things Are Happening Here
Inspiring Patient Stories
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester is a campus of NewYork-Presbyterian, the #1 hospital in New York as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.