Why choose us
Expert Doctors Close to Home
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester is a campus of NewYork-Presbyterian, ranked as one of the top hospitals in the nation as ranked by U.S. News & World Report in 2020-2021. The survey evaluates thousands of hospitals in the U.S. and is considered one of the nation's most thorough and reliable measures of medical quality. Many NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester physicians are also on the faculty of the world-renowned Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons.
NewYork-Presbyterian Physicians in Your Neighborhood
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester has more than 20 locations throughout lower Westchester. Our expert physicians conveniently perform procedures at NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester (formerly Lawrence Hospital) in Bronxville.
Here for You Throughout Your Journey of Care
With experienced primary care doctors and leading specialists, we provide the care you need for every milestone in your life. Our doctors collaborate to share recommendations and provide second opinions when needed. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to patients of all ages, from birth throughout life.
At NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester, you can receive the care you need when and where you need it.
- Same-day, early, late, and weekend appointments available
- Choose from more than 20 doctor's office and 17 specialties, all in lower Westchester
- Visit our 24/7 patient portal, where you can message your doctor, request or reschedule appointments and prescription refills, pay your bill, and more
- Most insurance plans accepted
Have a face-to-face appointment with your personal doctor from your mobile phone or tablet. A video visit is a simple, safe, and secure way to see your doctor without having to go to the office. You can receive convenient and personalized care from the comfort of your home.
Safe In-Person Appointments
It’s important to continue receiving health care even as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Our offices are committed to safety precautions for in-person appointments, such as:
- Repeatedly sanitizing and disinfecting our offices and exam rooms between patient visits
- Following U.S. Centers for Disease Control guidelines for proper use of personal protective equipment
- Requiring registration and check-ins through the portal to eliminate or minimize your time in the waiting room
- Before you arrive, asking questions to determine your COVID-19 risk and symptoms, and screening when you arrive for your appointment
- Read more about COVID-19
New Doctors and Locations
We have 15 primary care and ob/gyn offices in lower Westchester, offering same-day, early, late, and weekend appointments.
Learn more about the expert doctors who joined NYP Medical Group Westchester this year
News You Can Use
News You Can Use
Vaccines Help Protect Your Children - MG Westchester Vaccines Help Protect Your Children - MG Westchester
Many parents are asking whether they need to get vaccinations for their children if they are not attending school. Here, our expert provides advice.
10 Things Pregnant Women Should Know About COVID-19 - MG Westchester 10 Things Pregnant Women Should Know About COVID-19 - MG Westchester
Our chief of the division of general OB/GYN provides 10 tips women should know about Pregnancy and COVID-19.