Below are some facilities frequently used when a child requires inpatient rehabilitation after hospitalization:
- Blythedale Children's Hospital (Valhalla, NY)
- St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children (Queens, NY)
- Children's Specialized Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ)
- St. Charles Hospital (Port Jefferson, NY)
Other Hospital Departments
These departments and services may be useful to you and your family during your stay:
How to Contact Your Social Worker
- Ask the unit assistant, bedside nurse, or medical team to page the social worker.
- Ask for the appropriate social worker to contact you.