Social workers at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital offer several programs for patients, their families, and their caregivers, including:
Charna's Kids' Club, established by the Charna Radbell Foundation's Gift of Sunshine Fund, is a free recreational program designed for school-age children age 5 and older whose siblings are patients at the hospital. Charna's Kids' Club is located in the Tower 6 Child Life Center.
- Offered Monday through Friday, 4 pm-8 pm, and Sunday, 11 am - 4 pm
- For more information on Charna's Kids' Club, please call (212) 305-7420 or visit them online.
Parent/caregiver Support groups are held each week on various units and services. Refreshments are provided.
"Rejuvenate You" Wellness Program: Sign up for a complimentary 10-minute massage and/or manicure, relax to soothing music, and enjoy the therapeutic warmth of pets so that you can recharge your mind and body.
- Sponsored by the Family Advisory Council
- Held every Wednesday from 1 pm to 4 pm in the 9 Tower Family Lounge
- Refreshments are provided