Why Choose Us
A Game-Changer for Westchester County Athletes
Sports performance training services at the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance are powered by EXOS, a national leader in proactive wellness and performance. High-intensity group classes and semi-private sessions help athletes up their game, enhance their athletic level, and prevent future injury. This approach is designed to help athletes regardless of age and performance level and is tailored to meet the needs of:
- Dedicated amateurs looking to improve overall conditioning
- Young athletes seeking to safely elevate their performance and take it to the next level
- Collegiate, elite, and professional athletes looking to maximize their performance potential
- Athletes of various skill levels and age recovering from an injury who need a game plan to get back to pre-injury fitness levels
The EXOS difference
The EXOS approach is a proven system for wellness and performance based on four key pillars integrating mindset, fueling, movement, and recovery. Westchester County athletes can now benefit from this experience in addition to the advanced technology and equipment co-located with leading medical therapeutic care from Columbia specialists.
EXOS has garnered awards for innovation, programming, customer satisfaction, and safety in corporate fitness and has supported league and professional athletes across the globe, such as:
- Germany's soccer team — 2014 World Cup Champions
- 60 medalists at the 2012 London Olympics
- 675 NFL draft picks, including seven #1 overall and 134 first-round picks
Are you ready to kick your training up a notch? Get a fitness assessment from our sports performance training team.
Sessions at the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance are by appointment only, currently. To get started, fill out the request form to schedule your free fitness assessment.
One convenient location
When you come to the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance in Scarsdale, New York, you will find the support you need in one location with state-of-the-art equipment. Sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, and other members of the clinical care team, work at the same location with performance coaches to provide holistic programs centered around your goals. In addition, you may enjoy training with other athletes seeking to improve their performance.
At the Sports Performance, we’re committed to providing you with the highest level of care during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have taken rigorous measures to ensure your safety, including:
- assessing visitors for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- requiring all staff and visitors to wear masks
- spacing out work stations
- cleaning and sanitizing equipment between classes
- providing cleaning supplies at all work stations