Whether your goal is to get in shape for the new season, boost your speed and agility, reduce the risk of injury, or return to play after an injury, the sports performance team at the NewYork-Presbyterian Sports Performance Institute designs and delivers goal-oriented wellness and performance game plans that guide young athletes to reach their highest potential. A customized and age appropriate training program is created for each athlete that utilizes advanced equipment and state-of-the-art training methods designed to:
- Increase overall power and strength
- Boost agility and speed
- Optimize lateral and linear speed mechanics
- Improve flexibility and mobility
EXOS designs and delivers wellness and performance game plans that guide young athletes to achieve higher levels of success. Sports performance services include:
- Performance training to up your game and enhance your athletic level
- Semi-private fitness sessions
- High-intensity group classes
- Sports science testing to evaluate rehabilitation effectiveness and track your success
Learn how young athletes can maximize their performance while reducing the risk of injury.
Weekly and monthly pricing is available for group and semi-private classes. Please call for more information.