We provide comprehensive treatment of the entire spectrum of urologic diseases, including disorders of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. The more than 15,000 patients we care for each year are of all ages and include both children and adults. We perform over 2,000 urologic surgeries annually.
We treat the entire breadth of urologic diseases, including:
- Cancers of the prostate, bladder, kidney, testis, ureter and adrenal glands
- Urinary stone disease involving the kidney, ureter and bladder
- Benign prostate enlargement (BPH) causing problems with urination
- Urinary problems specific to women, including leakage of urine
- Female pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Male sexual medicine and erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Male infertility
- Pediatric urologic problems
Our urologists at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens are on faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens.