Cardiac Arrhythmia Center/Electrophysiology
We’re committed to providing the Queens community with comprehensive cardiac care, from office consultations to procedures performed in our full-service electrophysiology laboratory. Our lab, newly upgraded with cutting-edge imaging technology, is the only one of its kind in the borough.
Our Arrhythmia Center is also the only center in Queens, and one of the few centers in New York, to offer the leadless pacemaker, the WATCHMAN procedure, Direct His-bundle pacing (DHBP), and Hybrid Surgical/Endocardial Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation.
Our electrophysiologists are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of palpitations, fainting, and symptoms attributable to abnormal cardiac rhythms. We provide consultation on inherited cardiac conditions associated with sudden cardiac death, including Brugada syndrome and long QT syndrome, among others. At the Arrhythmia Center, we offer numerous types of cardiac monitoring, including Holters, event monitors, and continuous cardiac monitoring in traditional and leadless formats.
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Services
Our team of electrophysiologists provides comprehensive care for arrhythmiarelated symptoms and disorders. We offer a broad spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic services including:
- Evaluation of palpitations
- Evaluation of fainting (syncope)
- Risk assessment for cardiac arrest
- Outpatient telemetry monitoring (Holter monitors, event monitors, wearable monitors, implantable loop recorders)
- Remote monitoring of implanted devices
- Electrophysiologic testing
- Implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators (ICDs)
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Removal (extraction) of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Treatment of supraventricular tachycardia
- Treatment of ventricular tachycardia
- Comprehensive atrial fibrillation management
- Ablation of cardiac arrhythmias