Our doctors are currently seeing patients through in-person and video visits.
When you call to schedule an appointment with our doctors, please let the team know if you want an in-person or video visit. If you request a video visit, our team will walk you through the simple process of arranging one. Call your preferred campus today to schedule an in-person or video visit* appointment.
* This service is open to new and existing patients.
We Know How Hormonal Disorders Affect Children's Lives
If your child has an endocrine (hormonal) disorder, it can significantly affect his or her health and emotional well-being. At NewYork-Presbyterian, we understand the impact of these disorders on the lives of the children and teenagers we care for, as well as their families. That's why we've created special services dedicated to the care of children and adolescents with diabetes, obesity, other hormonal disorders, and metabolic diseases.
We provide diagnostic services and the most advanced therapies, as well as consultations, for children and adolescents with endocrine or metabolic diseases.
- Exceptional Experience: We perform thousands of outpatient consultations and hundreds of in-house consultations each year.
- World-Renowned Reputation: The children we treat come to us from the Tri-State area, across the country, and around the world.
- A Team Approach: We bring together endocrinologists, pediatric endocrine nurses, diabetes educators, nutritionists, social workers, child life specialists, and any other specialists needed to care for your child.
- Advanced Testing and Treatment: We offer the full range of diagnostic services for your child, including on-site endocrine testing, as well as advanced therapies for hormonal and metabolic diseases.
- Pediatric Bone Density Testing: We provide on-site DXA scanning for bone density testing and body composition evaluation for children and adolescents and offer interpretation based on childhood norms. Our bone density testing team includes staff members certified as clinical densitometrists by the International Society for Clinical Densitometry.
- Specialized Programs: We have programs dedicated to the treatment of diabetes, obesity, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, and metabolic bone diseases in our young patients.
- Newborn Screening: Our hospitals are designated New York State Newborn Screening Referral Centers for thyroid disorders and congenital adrenal hyperplasia.