For information on COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination appointments, visit our Vaccine Education Center
Why Choose Us
Expert Doctors Close to Home
NewYork-Presbyterian (NYP) medical groups are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic healthcare systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools — Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and Weill Cornell Medicine. Many NYP medical group physicians are also on the faculty at these schools. NewYork-Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in innovative patient care and groundbreaking research.
As a patient of NYP medical groups, you can get the care you need when and where you need it. Our integrated healthcare teams offer high-quality care.
- Same-day, early, late, and weekend appointments
- Over 125 locations providing primary and specialty care
- Video visits offered
- Most insurance plans accepted
- 24/7 access to our free online patient portal, which allows you to send messages to your doctor, request or reschedule appointments, pay your bill, and more
Find a Doctor Near You
Services & Specialties
A Comprehensive Approach
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Primary Care & Family Medicine
- Physical Therapy
View all services offered in your area by tapping one of the above four NewYork-Presbyterian medical groups.
We offer face-to-face video visits with your current or a new physician to provide you with care from the safety and comfort of your home. This is a simple, secure, and convenient way to have an appointment.
Safe In-Person Appointments
It’s important to receive continuous care for your health and stay connected to your doctor. Our offices are taking many safety precautions for in-person appointments, such as:
- Using proper personal protective equipment
- Continuously disinfecting our offices and exam rooms throughout each day
- Requiring remote registration and check-ins to reduce your time in the waiting room
- Read more about COVID-19
News You Can Use
News You Can Use
Stories from Health Matters
Breast cancer is prevalent, but Dr. Matthew Cantor, NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley OB/GYN, shares ways to reduce your risk. Find out how maintaining a healthy weight, reducing your alcohol intake and other lifestyle changes may affect your risk. Read now to learn about these tips.
AMAZING THINGS ARE HAPPENING HERE