Expert Doctors Close to Home
NewYork-Presbyterian medical groups include over 120 offices in Brooklyn, Queens, Lower Westchester and Upper Westchester and Putnam. Our expert doctors include some of the same world-class providers from Columbia and Weill Cornell Medicine. This allows you to get more of the advanced care you need, right in your neighborhood.
As a patient of NewYork-Presbyterian medical groups, you can get the care you need when and where you need it. With integrated healthcare teams, our physician medical groups offer high-quality care.
- Same-day, early, late, and weekend appointments
- Over 125 locations provide primary and specialty care
- Video visits offered
- Most insurance plans accepted
- 24/7 access to our free online patient portal, which allows you to send messages to your doctor, request or reschedule appointments, pay your bill, and more
Specialties & Services
Convenient Appointment Options
Many of the local NewYork-Presbyterian medical group offices offer same-day, early, and late appointments, and some offer weekend availability. Most insurance is accepted.
We offer face-to-face video visits with your current or a new physician to provide you with care from the safety and comfort of your home. This is a simple, secure, and convenient way to have an appointment.
Safe In-Person Appointments
It’s important to receive continuous care for your health and stay connected to your doctor. Our offices, in Brooklyn, Queens, lower Westchester, and the Hudson Valley, are taking many safety precautions for in-person appointments, such as:
- Using proper personal protective equipment
- Continuously disinfecting our offices and exam rooms throughout each day
- Requiring remote registration and check-ins to reduce your time in the waiting room
- Read more about COVID-19