Pediatrics in the Hudson Valley
Pediatrics includes the care of children from birth to age 21. Pediatricians in our Hudson Valley locations perform routine examinations and health screenings, administer vaccinations, treat common pediatric illnesses (such as infections), monitor children’s physical growth and development, and assess mental health.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley’s pediatricians provide the full range of pediatric services for newborns, infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents. At every stage, we address our young patients’ broad range of needs and prepare them to advocate for their health as they reach adulthood. Whether your child has a fever or needs a physical for school or camp, our friendly, expert providers are here to help.
Our services include:
- Routine physical examinations
- Routine childhood vaccinations
- Flu vaccination
- Vision and hearing assessment
- Treatment of ear infections, strep throat, rashes, eye infections, minor injuries, digestive conditions, and other common pediatric disorders
- Referral to pediatric specialists for other disorders, as needed
- Assessment of growth and development
- Evaluation of mental health/depression screening in adolescents
Find a Pediatrician in the Hudson Valley
For you child’s ongoing care, it’s important to see a pediatrician close to home. New-York Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley has compassionate pediatric experts ready to help.
Specialties: Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Sports Medicine, Rheumatology, Urology
Specialties: Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics