Services & Specialties
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian health system, has a long history of providing high-quality health care to residents of Westchester, Putnam and Lower Dutchess Counties. In collaboration with NewYork-Presbyterian and ColumbiaDoctors, the faculty practice of Columbia University Irving Medical Center, our patients have access to 450 highly skilled and dedicated physicians who provide advanced diagnostic and treatment expertise in 62 specialties. This 128-bed hospital offers a wide range of inpatient services as well as ambulatory surgical services, including:
- A comprehensive cancer program that focuses on individual patient needs. Critical services – medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology and chemotherapy - are centrally located for the patient’s convenience.
- A cardiac care program focused on managing, educating and preventing heart disease. Numerous cardiac conditions are diagnosed and treated, including inherited heart defects, heart rhythm disturbances, narrowed or blocked arteries, congestive heart failure and heart valve disease. The hospital also offers on-site cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
- A “No Wait” Emergency Department; also recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association with the designation of Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite for excellence in stroke care.
- Innovative services for digestive disease such as endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP). Availability of other minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat GI issues.
- Obstetrical Services, recognized by Baby Friendly USA and the World Health Organization for excellence in maternity care and breastfeeding support. All mothers are provided with private rooms and options for individualized birth plans.
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Radiology and Women’s Imaging offering a full range of current technology, including angiography, both 64-slice and low-dose CT scan, bone densitometry, nuclear medicine imaging, MRI, PET scan, and interventional radiology. The hospital also offers advanced breast imaging services, such as digital mammography, ultrasound guided mammography, and breast ultrasound.
- The Institute for Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine, which offers a multidisciplinary approach to fit each patient’s needs.
- A Surgery Center offering minimally invasive surgery.
- A multi-site Center for Rehabilitation, providing physical and occupational therapy with specialties in hand, sports, vestibular, scoliosis management, lymphedema, and pelvic floor therapy.
- Convenient locations for primary and specialty care in Cortlandt Manor, Cold Spring, Croton and Putnam Valley. Selected diagnostic and rehabilitative services are available in Cold Spring and Croton.
- Community Outreach programs and initiatives that include the hospital's Chef Peter X. Kelly Teaching Kitchen and where community residents, from middle-schoolers to seniors, can take cooking classes to promote healthy eating; an on-site organic garden, and a bi-monthly Farmers Market May through November. A monthly education program includes physician lectures at the hospital and throughout the community.