The Center for Sleep Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility conveniently located inside the main hospital on the 3rd Floor and provides professional consultation, diagnostic and treatment services for all types of sleep disorders. It is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) which reflects our commitment to providing sleep disorder patients the highest quality care. Through regular reviews of our Center, the AASM ensures the Center for Sleep Medicine meets requirements that incorporate the latest advances in sleep medicine and meets the needs of patients and referring physicians.
Inside the new Sleep Center, patients will enjoy the comfort of our private, hotel-like testing suites and are attended to by the top clinical specialists in the state. The Center for Sleep Medicine makes the process of improving your sleep health simple and will quickly get you on the pathway to better sleep and better health.
Are you getting enough sleep?
The average American admits that they often sacrifice sleep in order to meet the other demands in their busy lives. The result is sleep deprivation, often ignored by most, or commonly masked with unhealthy sleep aids such as caffeine, nicotine or sugars. However, this sleep type of cycle can be vicious, and when ignored, the effect on one’s overall health and quality of life can be devastating.
So how do you know if you are not getting enough sleep?
To determine this, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I tired when I wake up in the morning?
- Am I tired during the day?
- Do I feel tired all of the time?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may need a sleep study.
- Staffed by board certified sleep physicians and qualified technical staff
- Diagnose and treat all types of sleep disorders including apnea, insomnia, movement disorders and narcolepsy
- Prompt turnaround from study to initiation of therapy
- Our Center welcomes adults ages 18 years and up
- Streamlined ordering process
- Timely turnaround for reports
- Our Center is conveniently located within NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- Prompt patient scheduling
- 4 beautifully designed patient testing rooms
- Caring clinicians enhance patient experience