World-Class Orthopedics Care — Now in Queens
At the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens, we treat injuries and chronic disorders of the knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, and more. All our doctors practice at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens.
- A Team of Experts: Our orthopedic surgeons and rehabilitation medicine experts relieve your symptoms, restore your comfort, and help you regain your mobility. Your team includes doctors from your own community who are fellowship-trained in their respective specialties. They're also team physicians for local high school and college athletes, often present on the field or in the arena for games to provide sports medicine services on the spot if needed.
- We Speak Your Language: Our multilingual staff is committed to the well-being of your muscles, bones, and joints. They will help you understand all you need to know about your care and connect you with the services you need.
- We Have What You Need: We offer nonsurgical treatments such as platelet-rich plasma, bone marrow injections, and physical therapy. If you need surgery, our doctors are specialty-trained to perform minimally invasive procedures such as arthroscopic surgery as well as larger operations such as knee and hip replacement
- Convenient Locations: You can come to us for care in Flushing, Fresh Meadows, Jackson Heights, and Sunnyside.
- Nonsurgical and surgical care of the shoulders, knees, hips, elbows, ankles, wrists, hands, neck, and spine.
- Treatment of injuries and chronic disorders such as tendon tears, ligament injuries, arthritis, tendonitis, sprains, simple and complex fractures, and other musculoskeletal disorders
- Surgical procedures such as arthroscopy, joint replacement, joint resurfacing, and cartilage preservation, and complex surgeries such as limb-lengthening and bone/joint reconstruction
- Physical and occupational therapy to maximize your strength, flexibility, and independence
- Sports medicine specialists who treat patients from adolescence through adulthood, including a special focus on care of the female athlete
Make an appointment today — call us at 866-670-6824.