The hand, elbow, and microvascular surgeons at NewYork-Presbyterian bring extensive experience and skill in treating common hand problems. Our top-notch team is equipped to treat many conditions without surgery. If surgery is necessary, we also offer expertise in the areas of orthopedic, plastic, neurological, and vascular surgery.
Hand, Elbow, & Microvascular Conditions We Treat
Hand and elbow pain can keep you from doing the activities you love and impact your quality of life. Our orthopedic hand and elbow specialists offer diagnosis and a full range of treatment options, whether the issue stems from a sports injury, overuse, or a congenital deformity.
Our orthopedic specialists regularly treat:
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Tendonitis, including trigger finger and de Quervain’s disease
- Ganglion and mucous cysts
- Cartilage and ligament injuries
- Fractures of the upper extremity
- Arthritic conditions, including finger and elbow joints
- Finger and wrist lacerations
- Congenital anomalies
- Bone tumors
Treatments We Offer
We understand that the cause of hand or elbow nerve pain is specific to each individual. Our orthopedic hand and elbow specialists will fully explore all nonsurgical options with you before recommending surgery, including and not limited to the following:
- Injections for arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger, and Dupuytren’s contracture
- Splinting and casting
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Occupational therapy
If hand or elbow surgery is required, our skilled orthopedic surgeons use surgical techniques and state-of-the-art technology to get the job done.
Surgical areas of expertise include:
- Hand and upper extremity surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
Why Choose Us?
Our leading team of elbow, microvascular, and hand specialists provide nonsurgical and surgical treatments for all ages and orthopedic conditions — from common sports injuries to those requiring advanced reconstructive surgery.
Our accomplished doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian are standing by to help with your hand, elbow, and microvascular conditions with skilled and compassionate care.