A Return to Rhythm: Life After Liver Transplant
What to Know
- This Lung Cancer Awareness Month, learn why it's not just longtime smokers who are at risk for the disease.
- How the new RSV vaccine for pregnant people can protect infants.
- Two experts explain how artificial intelligence can predict breast cancer.
- NewYork-Presbyterian celebrates its 500th pediatric liver transplant.
In The News
- Dr. Maureen Wang on the new gentle exercise trend, “cozy cardio.” | The Healthy
- Dr. Baruch Fertel on what temperature counts as a fever. | CBS News
- Dr. Dianne Augelli on the Gen Z trend "bed rotting" and how it can actually disrupt your sleep cycle. | NBC4
- Dr. Sanjay Naik on what to do if heart problems are affecting your sleep. | SELF
- Dr. Eliza Miller on how stroke presents differently in women than men. | CNN