Banana Blueberry Parfait
Recipe Yield: 1 serving
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed or sliced
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, non-fat
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup whole-grain cereal
- Peel and slice or mash banana.
- In a large cup, approximately 10-12oz cup, layer yogurt, cereal, banana and blueberries.
- Repeat step 2, making each layer one at a time.
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast or after school snack.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Fat 1g (3% of calories from fat)|
|Saturated Fat 3mg (<1% calories from saturated fat)|