The medical oncologists of NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens are devoted to providing the highest level of cancer care to adults with all types of cancer, including hematological and solid tumor malignancies. Our goal is to build a partnership with you through every phase of your care, from diagnosis through treatment and long into survivorship.
Our diverse, dedicated, multilingual medical oncologists closely collaborate with radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, surgical specialists, oncology nurses and other cancer experts to devise a personalized approach to your care that is based on the latest advances in the field. You receive the best possible treatment for your specific type of cancer, its stage, and your personal needs, with the goal of achieving the maximum response with the least amount of toxicity.
We take a holistic approach to cancer care that not only treats your cancer, but also considers your medical condition as well as your emotional, spiritual, financial and educational needs. After treatment, we follow you long into survivorship, providing chemoprevention and education about lifestyle modification to reduce future cancer risk.
Our commitment to your care, comfort and peace of mind goes far beyond diagnosis and treatment. We help patients, family members and caregivers cope with the many physical and emotional changes that cancer and its treatment may bring with a wide array of ancillary services such as patient navigation, nutritional counseling, genetic testing and financial counseling.
Services We Provide:
- Accurate and expedient diagnosis and staging of cancer with respect to type, location, stage and extent of disease using state-of-the-art technology
- Innovative treatments including chemotherapy, precision-targeted therapy, immunotherapy, infusion and hydration therapies tailored to patient’s individual needs
- Access to clinical trials provided in a comfortable environment close to home
- Referrals to palliative care specialists for pain management and other specialists to treat symptoms that arise from the cancer or the treatment itself
- Supportive services such as nutritionists, social workers, support groups and financial counselors
- Survivorship services to meet your personalized needs for wellness and healthy living including chemoprevention and education about lifestyle modification to reduce cancer risk
- Open access with same day appointments and coordinated “one stop” care
- Care covered by most insurance plans and assistance with insurance enrollment for new patients if needed
Find a Doctor
Specialties: Arrhythmia, Arrhythmia- Electrophysiology, Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, , Infectious Disease, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Medical Oncology