All the Care Your Child Needs
We provide compassionate, individualized treatment for children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), as well as support and education for families. Our services address your needs and include:
- Medical treatment, from birth to adulthood.
- Surgical consultations and treatment for families and patients who wish to learn about genital reconstruction for girls with severe CAH.
- Transitional care program. When your child becomes an adolescent, we'll teach him or her how to advocate for their own health care as they enter their adult years.
- Psychosocial support for your child and your family.
- Nutritional counseling by registered dietitians.
- Genetic counseling and prenatal testing for parents who know they carry the gene for CAH.
- Coordination of other medical care, including referrals to other physicians with knowledge about treating patients with CAH.
- Investigational therapies. Your child may have the opportunity to participate in clinical trials of new ways to care for people with CAH.