Women have unique health care needs that require a comprehensive and personalized approach. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, we are dedicated to providing exceptional health care that meets the individualized needs of women throughout the age span.
Our highly trained obstetrician/gynecologists (OB/GYNs) offer comprehensive care for women in every phase of life including adolescent care, prenatal care, childbirth and post-partum care, and menopause care. We provide annual check-ups, preventive health screenings, and treatments for gynecologic conditions such as fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic floor disorders, and gynecologic cancers. And because we believe health and wellness involve healing the whole person — body, mind, and spirit — we offer an array of therapeutic options that inspire healthy ways of living and enrich the quality of life.
Through the collaboration between NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital and Columbia University Irving Medical Center, you feel the warmth and compassion of a community hospital and know you are receiving care that is on par with a top academic medical institution.
Our unique services include:
- Expert care by board-certified physicians from ColumbiaDoctors, the faculty practice of Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- An Integrated team of women’s health specialists — including board-certified OB/GYNs, Magnet nurses, genetics counselors, certified nurse-midwives, neonatologists, and other professionals — coordinate care that is tailored to your individualized needs.
- The Maternity Center, where clinically excellent obstetrical care is tailored to the individualized needs of mother and baby in a family-centered environment with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The hospital is one of the few in the state to allow water births.
- High-risk pregnancy care for women and babies who are at risk of health complications before, during, or after pregnancy.
- Advanced, comprehensive care for pelvic floor disorders provided by our OB/GYNs with subspecialty training in female pelvic medicine.
- Minimally invasive surgery for gynecologic conditions including endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian masses, and menstrual disorders.
- The Breast Center for the most advanced and innovative approaches to breast cancer.
- Women's Imaging provided by experienced, board-certified radiologists who offer a full range of women’s health testing including mammography, MRI, 3-D mammography, ultrasound, and bone density screenings. Our hospital is designated by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- A holistic approach to wellness that nurtures body, mind, and spirit with a variety of supportive services, education, programs, and resources.
- Seamless access to world-class medical experts and advanced technology through our affiliation with NewYork-Presbyterian.