Skip to main content
Tofu & Veggie Spring Rolls
- 1 Block Firm Tofu, remove moisture and slice into rectangular strips and drizzle with teriyaki sauce right on your sheet pan
- Rice paper spring roll wrappers
- 2 Carrots, julienned
- 1 Cucumber, seeds removed and julienned
- 1 Red Pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch Scallion, chopped
- Other: you can use purple cabbage, mango, avocado all great additions
- Roasted cashews to top
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (almond butter is good too)
- 1 tsp sweetener (maple syrup, coconut sugar work well)
- 1 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce if desired
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place tofu on other baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While tofu is cooking, prep carrot, cucumber, pepper and scallion.
- Fill a shallow wide bowl with water for rice papers. Hydrate them one at a time. Be careful, they are fragile once wet!
- Add desired filling to each spring roll and serve with sauce.
- For Sauce: blend all ingredients for sauce in blender until smooth, or just mix in a bowl well with a whisk.