Skip to main content
- 2 tsp ground flax seeds mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease two ramekins with oil.
- In a bowl, combine flax, salt, baking soda, maple syrup, vanilla and cornstarch. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, coconut sugar and stir to combine. Add the almond butter and chocolate and mix until completely incorporated.
- Scoop into ramekins and bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool completely and serve.