Skip to main content
Sautéed Collard Greens with Golden Raisins
- 1 large bunch collard greens, stems removed, sliced thinly (about 4 cups)
- 2 Tablespoons golden raisins (or regular raisins)
- 1 Cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Slice collard greens in thin slices and smash the garlic.
- In a large pan on medium heat, warm olive oil. Add garlic and stir for 2 minutes, being careful to prevent garlic from burning.
- Add collard greens and raisins, turn heat up a bit higher. Toss to sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken or vegetable stock and cover another 5-7 minutes until greens are tender.