#1 Ranked Nephrology Program in New York and Northeastern United States.
The nephrologists at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital provide a full range of treatment options for complex kidney diseases and urologic conditions. They work closely with the kidney transplant program in the Departments of Surgery, which is one of the nation’s oldest and the largest renal transplantation program performing more than 400 deceased-donor and living-donor kidney transplants each year. Our physicians are regarded as pioneers in the field.
Cell-Free DNA: A Key to Monitoring Urinary Tract Infections?
Researchers at NewYork-Presbyterian/
The Role of Genetic Testing in Kidney Disease
A new study has found that genes cause about 1 in 10 cases of chronic kidney disease in adults and that identifying the responsible genes has a direct impact on treatment for most of these patients.
Legitimizing Acute Kidney Injury: A More Precise Approach in the Making
Precision Medicine in Transplantation: The Narrative Continues
Over the past three decades, Dr. Manikkam Suthanthiran and his colleagues at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell is responsible for much of the progress in kidney transplantation.
Newsletters for Medical Professionals
2021 Issue 1
- Research Highlights: Targeting Challenges in Nephrology
- Legitimizing Acute Kidney Injury: A More Precise Approach in the Making
- Precision Medicine in Transplantation: The Narrative Continues
- Gut Reaction: The Microbiome and Kidney Transplantation
- Using Technology to Improve Dietary Adherence in Chronic Kidney Disease