Applicants interested in applying to the Lang Youth Medical Program must:
- Be a current sixth grade student.
- Be attending one of the Community School District 6 middle schools in Washington Heights or Inwood.*
- Currently have an average of 80% or above in school grades.
- Demonstrate interest in exploring medical and science-related careers.
- Be able to make a six-year commitment to the program, from 7th grade through 12th grade.
*To verify if a school is in District 6, visit: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/find-a-school
How to Apply
The Lang Youth Medical Program’s admissions process includes an electronic application, teacher recommendations, and an interview. Paper applications are available upon request.