Applicants interested in applying to the Lang Youth Medical Program must:
- Be a current sixth grade student.
- Be attending one of the District 6 middle schools in Washington Heights or Inwood.*
- Currently have an average of 80% or above in school grades.
- Demonstrate interest in exploring medical and science related careers.
- Be able to make a six-year commitment to the program, from 7th grade through 12th grade.
*To verify if a school is in District 6, visit: https://www.schools.nyc.gov/find-a-school
How to Apply
The Lang Youth Medical Program’s admissions process includes an electronic application, teacher recommendations, and an interview. Paper applications are available upon request.
For more information about the application process, contact the Lang Youth team at 212-305-0806 or [email protected].