Our Level 1 Trauma Center saved Tom’s shattered leg from amputation. One of a few level 1 trauma centers in the New York region, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens treats more than 1,000 adult and pediatric trauma cases each year. Our dedicated team of trauma surgeons, doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals are committed to providing total care for every aspect of injury. Drawing on the expertise of health care professionals from surgery, emergency medicine, radiology, and other departments, we guide patients through all phases of trauma care and recovery. Our surgeons are affiliated with Weill Cornell Medicine.
Learn more about our trauma services.
- Elan M. Goldwyn, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Miroslav Kopp, DO, Surgical Critical Care
- Jason Sample, MD, FACS, Surgical Critical Care
- Gary Bernardini, MD, PhD, Vascular Surgery
- Rajeev Dayal MD, FACS, Vascular Surgery
- Feliks Koyfman, MD, Vascular Surgery
- Andy Lee, MD, FACS, Vascular Surgery
- Sammy Pishanidar, MD, Vascular Surgery
- Varuna Sundaram, MD, Vascular Surgery
- Jay Yasen, MD, Vascular Neurology