Omicron Boosters: Your Questions Answered
An infectious diseases expert explains what's different about the new boosters that target Omicron and who should get one. Read more
Suffering From 'Tech Neck'? Here's How to Fix It
Prevent technology-related neck and shoulder pain with tips from our expert from Och Spine at NewYork-Presbyterian. Read more
"You Don’t Need Two Kidneys To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro"
To show how living organ donors can still achieve great physical feats, Steve Wilson scaled the tallest mountain in Africa — and has more adventures on the horizon.
Five Steps to Reduce Stress
Stress can impact many aspects of well-being, including sleep, digestion, and your overall outlook on life. But there are easy ways to relax. Follow these simple strategies to reduce stress and its impact on the body. Read more
What to Know
- After near eradication of polio, a case of the virus has surfaced in New York. Learn what you need to know about polio and how to protect yourself.
- Here are 6 symptoms of uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer you shouldn’t ignore.
- Introducing NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester. Formerly known as NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital, the new name affirms our commitment to the Westchester community.
- Promising news for advanced heart failure patients — new data shows heart pump extends life beyond five years.
- From balance training to belly dancing, register for free senior exercise and mental wellness events.