At New York Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley, our Outpatient Nutrition Program provides educational counseling and support to help our patients make healthy food choices and implement positive lifestyle changes to improve their overall health. Our Registered Dietitian (RD) reviews your medical history, current diet and wellness goals, and partners with you one-on-one to create a personalized nutrition plan. Once your plan is established, the RD will assist you in meeting your goals, altering your plan if needed and addressing any barriers to change. Whether you have a chronic health condition or a desire to lose weight, our program can help you achieve your nutritional goals.
- One-on-one individualized nutrition counseling
- Diabetes education and insulin management
- Weight management
- Metabolic readings to assess your daily caloric needs
- Community education programs
Areas of Expertise
- Weight management for children and adults
- Diabetes education, including pre-diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Heart disease, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Digestive disorders, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac, Crohns, and diverticular conditions
- Cancer Wellness
- Kidney Disease
- Vegan & Vegetarian diets
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley’s outpatient dietitian Nancy Romeo, RDN specializes in nutrition and dietetics. To make an appointment with Nancy, please call the desired office as noted below.