Our doctors are currently seeing patients through in-person and video visits.
When you call to schedule an appointment with our doctors, please let the team know if you want an in-person or video visit. If you request a video visit, our team will walk you through the simple process of arranging one. Call your preferred campus today to schedule an in-person or video visit* appointment.
* This service is open to new and existing patients.
Advanced heart care
Ranked 4th in the Nation and 1st in New York
For almost 10 years, the cardiology specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian have been at the forefront of research and innovation in the care of conditions of the heart. Ranked fourth in the nation and first in New York in cardiology and heart surgery, according to the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals, we provide advanced cardiac care to adults and children with heart diseases and disorders.
Cardiology is a branch of medicine that deals with the disorders of the heart as well as some parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and electrophysiology.
Our expert general cardiologists provide outstanding care for the entire spectrum of patients, from those who are at immediate risk to those with multiple, complex, and chronic conditions. Our team is comprised of nationally-recognized leaders and experts in diagnosing, treating, managing, and preventing heart disease and associated conditions.
We work together with our cardiology colleagues and clinicians throughout NewYork-Presbyterian to provide the most comprehensive, effective, and multidisciplinary care for our patients. We assess every patient as an individual. Our team — along with the entire Division of Cardiology — is committed to preventing cardiovascular problems and treating advanced conditions thoroughly and compassionately.
We treat many forms of heart disease, including:
- Angina (chest pain)
- Arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attacks
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Valvular heart disease
Our general cardiologists can also address issues with cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
Why Choose Us?
- Leadership and experience: Our cardiologists are leaders in the field and highly specialized in diagnosing, treating, and managing a wide range of cardiovascular conditions. We are excited to train and mentor future innovators in cardiology.
- Individualized care: We offer the highest quality of personalized, patient-centered care that has achieved an excellent level of patient satisfaction.
- Strong network: NewYork-Presbyterian, together with the physicians of Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University Irving Medical Center, attracts physicians, nurses, researchers, and clinical staff of the highest caliber who all strive to deliver outstanding patient care. As a patient, you have access to specialists across the hospital network for effective, comprehensive care.
- State-of-the-art technology: Our division is at the forefront of catheter ablation of complex arrhythmias. We are one of the leading centers in the country on the use of robotic magnetic navigation technology for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias.
- Cutting-edge research: Our division is continuing a history of innovative and impactful research. Many of our findings have set the standards for cardiovascular care.
Ronald O. Perelman Heart Institute
NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Milstein Family Heart Center
NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center