Building the Future of Care
Because of the generosity of people like you, amazing things are happening for our patients and their families at NewYork-Presbyterian. Because of our donors, we are able to:
- Provide the best in care and caring for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Build and expand spaces designed to enhance patient health and comfort as well as enhance efficiency of treatment.
- Advance the integration of technology and healthcare to produce world-class telehealth solutions.
We hope you will take a few minutes to read about the advances in an excerpt from our 2017 Year in Review.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we put patients first.
Every one of our doctors, nurses, and staff is driven to provide our patients with world-class, innovative, compassionate, and effective care.
We make amazing things happen for the men, women, and children who trust their care to us.
- Over the course of more than 3.3 million outpatient visits every year.
- And during 1.2 million inpatient days spent in our hospital per year.
- 66 percent of the patients we treat are on Medicare or Medicaid.
- We provide $130.8 million in charity medical care every year.
- It is the gifts of generous people like you that make our work possible.
Please give to NewYork-Presbyterian and help make amazing things happen.