One Day, One Location — and a Lifetime of Care and Well-Being
The healthcare professionals at NewYork-Presbyterian understand it can be challenging to make time for preventive health care. That's why we established Executive Health programs at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. You can receive a personalized assessment, all the tests you need, and a customized wellness plan — focused attention in one day, in one location, for your convenience. Our services include:
- A Comprehensive Physical Examination and Health Assessment: You'll meet with an expert general internist who will review your personal and family medical history, conduct a complete physical examination, and order any specialized testing that you may need (such as stress tests and other heart tests, lung function tests, and hearing tests). Some blood tests are performed before your visit, at your convenience, so we can discuss the results during your consultation. We will also assess your diet, physical function, and physical activity so we can gain a clear picture of your overall health.
- A Personalized Wellness Plan: Based on the results of your examination, assessment, and testing, we will provide you with guidance about lifestyle modifications (such as weight management, exercise, or dietary changes) and recommend any needed diagnostic or treatment services. We can also arrange the scheduling of screening exams such as mammography or colonoscopy.
- Facilitated Referrals to Our Experts: You'll have access to world-class specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian representing every field of medicine. We'll also communicate the results of our assessment and our recommendations with your primary care physician and your other doctors.
- Concierge Services: Our concierge staff will help coordinate your visit and your follow-up care. Onsite wifi, computers, fax, and other business services are available for your use between appointments.
Explore our programs and learn how we can partner with you to improve your well-being and to reach your personal health goals.
- Executive Health at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
51 West 51st Street, New York, NY 10019