Thank you for your interest in volunteering at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital!
There are many reasons to join the NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital volunteer team. First and foremost, by giving your time and talent to help improve patients' experiences, you can make a real difference in another person's life. But, volunteering may also have a major impact on your own life. Many of our volunteers have told us that they have benefited from their experience by gaining a sense of purpose, expanding their social circles, exploring career options, and making meaningful contributions to the Hospital community. While it is difficult to quantify what the personal rewards for each individual will be, we also provide a few tangible benefits as our way of saying thank you for your dedication and service.
All volunteers receive:
- A complimentary meal every day served
- A letter of record for a school and/or employer upon completion of volunteer service Eligibility to join the NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Federal Credit Union, a federally-insured financial institution offering low-cost loans, savings opportunities, and other convenient services
- Wellness opportunities
- Local discounts for goods and services
- Access to the NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Health Sciences Library
- An invitation to our Annual Volunteer Celebration
- A free annual flu shot