NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is proud to offer the most advanced, comprehensive, patient-centered care to people with heart failure. Located in Flushing, NY, NYP Queens advanced heart failure team, in conjunction with the Weill Cornell Perkin Center for Heart Failure, can provide an array of services.
Heart Failure Services
- Inpatient consultative services for:
- Complex heart failure and cardiomyopathies
- Complex perioperative management
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Critically Ill patients requiring invasive hemodynamic monitoring and evaluation for mechanical circulatory support/transplant.
- Assistance in end of life discussions in patients with end stage heart failure
- Outpatient management
- Remote home monitoring, patient navigation, patient assistance, counselling and assistance with transitions of care
- Evaluation and referral of patients for left ventricular assist devices and heart transplant