What Is NYS Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP)?
The Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program is the main mechanism by which New York State will implement the Medicaid Redesign Team (MRT) Waiver Amendment. DSRIP's purpose is to fundamentally restructure the health care delivery system by reinvesting in the Medicaid program, with the primary goal of reducing avoidable hospital and emergency department use by 25% over 5 years. Nearly $7.4 billion dollars are allocated to this program with payouts based upon achieving predefined results in system transformation, clinical management, and population health.
- Mid-Point Assessment Report and NYP PPS Mid-Point Response
- General DSRIP Information
- DSRIP FAQs
- DSRIP Implementation Plan
- DSRIP Timeline
- DSRIP Webinars and Presentations
- Medicaid Opt Out Letter
- Medical Record Abstraction
- NYS DSRIP Quarterly Reports
- PPS Project Plan Applications
- Project Approval and Oversight Panel
- Safety Net Equity Payments
- Stakeholder Toolkit
- VBP University
The NYP PPS has established a Compliance Program, in accordance with New York State Social Services Law and New York Code, Rules and Regulations.
- Compliance Policy
Outlines the DSRIP compliance obligations of the PPS Lead and Participating Providers.
- Compliance Program - Educational Slides
- Compliance Hotline
The NYP PPS has established a confidential helpline for reporting DSRIP-related compliance issues to the Performing Provider System Lead Compliance Officer.
The helpline is available 24/7, and calls may be anonymous and will be kept confidential to the extent possible.
DSRIP Performing Providers System Helpline