Comprehensive Childhood Cancer Care
When a child is diagnosed with cancer, it affects the whole family. Childhood cancer specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital are here to provide expert care and support every step of the way, from diagnosis through survivorship.
What We Treat
We have special expertise in the treatment of:
- Bone cancers (osteosarcomas, Ewing sarcomas)
- Brain and spinal cord tumors such as medulloblastoma, glioblastoma, and ependymoma
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, with a dedicated Pediatric Cutaneous Lymphoma Program
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Leukemias, including acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and rarer subtypes such as juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML)
- Liver tumors, such as hepatoblastoma
- Lymphoproliferative disorders (such as Epstein-Barr virus-associated T-cell disorders) in organ transplant patients
- Neuroblastoma, a cancer of the peripheral nervous system
- Soft tissue sarcomas such as rhabdomyosarcoma, desmoplastic small round cell tumor, and other rarer pediatric sarcomas
- Wilms’ tumor, a type of kidney cancer in children
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
Our Approach to Care
Our internationally recognized experts—including pediatric oncologists and surgeons, nurses and nurse practitioners, physician assistants, genetic specialists, pain specialists, social workers, child life specialists, art therapists, physical/occupational therapists, and psychologists/psychiatrists—collaborate to customize your child’s care, which is delivered in a family-friendly setting.
We treat the whole child — mind and body— with a focus on wellness and survivorship.
Why Choose Us
NewYork-Presbyterian takes a multidisciplinary approach to care, featuring a full array of pediatric specialists to treat every type of disease, condition, and complication of treatment — all in one medical center. Call today to find out what we can offer your child.
National Recognition for excellence in nursing from the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®
Comprehensive Childhood Cancer Care from NewYork-Presbyterian
Dealing with a childhood cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. The pediatric oncologists and childhood cancer care specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian can identify symptoms quickly and help guide you and your child through a compassionate and comprehensive treatment plan. With both in-person and virtual appointments available at our convenient locations, you can access high-quality cancer care near you.