Gastroenterology in the Hudson Valley
From abdominal pain to acid reflux, gastroenterologists treat a wide range of symptoms caused by digestive diseases and disorders and address common digestive health problems.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley gastroenterologists provide extensive diagnostic testing to identify the cause of your symptoms and offer customized treatments, including medical care and nutritional counseling. Using the latest research, therapeutic approaches, and technology including advanced endoscopy, our team of specialists provides state-of-the-art GI care.
For people with gastrointestinal cancers, NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley gastroenterologists work closely with cancer surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists to ensure each patient receives the most effective treatment available.
Conditions We Treat
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley gastroenterologists diagnose and treat people with a wide range of digestive diseases and disorders such as:
- Acid reflux
- Colon polyps
- Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal tumors
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), such as Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disorders
- Pancreatic cysts
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
- Stomach pain
Diagnostic Services & Treatments
At NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley, we offer a full spectrum of diagnostic services and treatments for digestive issues and disorders, including:
- Colon cancer screening
- Colonoscopy to examine the colon and rectum and part of the small intestine
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Esophagus tests, including pH monitoring
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid treatment, including banding and infrared coagulation
- Hernia repair with the latest minimally invasive surgical approaches
- High-definition endoscopy
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
All endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures are performed at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital’s Digestive Health Center.
Find a Gastroenterologist in the Hudson Valley
Our gastroenterology specialists are highly trained in medical and surgical care for digestive diseases and disorders. From complex procedures and colorectal surgery to digestive health issues, our team of digestive experts is recognized as leaders in GI care.
View a list of gastroenterologists in Hudson Valley now and learn more about our full range of services.
Specialties: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
Specialties: Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Sleep Medicine, Sports Medicine, Urology
Specialties: Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Specialties: Dietetics/Nutrition, Gastroenterology, Vascular Surgery
Digestive Health Center, Medical Office Building, Suite 105
Please utilize the Medical Office Building entrance, which is directly across from the Parking Garage