NewYork-Presbyterian has several locations across Westchester and Hudson Valley to provide our community with easy access to high quality, comprehensive care throughout the region.
We have two hospitals in this area alone — NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital — both staffed with world-class physicians, including doctors from Columbia University Irving Medical Center who provide specialty care in cancer, cardiology, orthopedics, sports medicine and more.
We also provide psychiatric services at NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center in White Plains.
Our two medical groups — NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester and NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley — offer primary and specialty services along with seamless access to ColumbiaDoctors and your local NewYork-Presbyterian hospitals as well as the larger NewYork-Presbyterian system.
Learn more about our services and specialties at:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester (formerly Lawrence Hospital)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Behavioral Health Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Westchester
- NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley