Community Service Plan
The NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Comprehensive Community Service Plan (CSP) lays out a strategy that responds to the community health needs of the Hospital’s service areas. It supports the New York State Prevention Agenda and New York City’s Take Care New York. The CSP also helps satisfy nonprofit hospital reporting requirements to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. To develop this plan, NewYork-Presbyterian conducted a community health needs assessment that reviewed health data and gathered direct input from community representatives, including the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Our work and our partnerships are centered on Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester County, and Putnam County.
Read the Current Comprehensive Community Service Plan and Community Health Needs Assessment:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Community Service Plan 2022-2024
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Community Health Needs Assessment 2022-2024
Read the executive summary for our comprehensive Community Health Needs Assessment:
Contact [email protected] for more information.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Service Plan
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Community Service Plan
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital Community Service Plan
Ambulatory Care Network
For previous community service plans at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and the Regional Hospital Network, please visit our archive.