NewYork-Presbyterian is committed to serving the community and ensuring our state-of-the-art programs are within everyone's reach.
The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Comprehensive Community Service Plan (CSP) lays out a strategy that responds to the community health needs of the Hospital’s service areas. It supports the New York State Prevention Agenda and New York City’s Take Care New York. The CSP also helps satisfy nonprofit hospital reporting requirements to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. To develop this plan, NewYork-Presbyterian conducted a community health needs assessment that reviewed health data and gathered direct input from community representatives, including the New York City Department of Mental Health & Hygiene and the Westchester County Department of Health.
Our work and our partnerships are centered on Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester County, and Putnam County.
Read the Current Comprehensive Community Service Plan and Community Health Needs Assessment:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Service Plan 2022-2024
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Community Service Plan *
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital Community Service Plan
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Community Service Plan
* As of 2022, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Service Plans will include NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Read the executive summaries for our comprehensive Community Service Plan and Community Health Needs Assessment:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Service Plan Executive Summary 2022-2024
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment Executive Summary 2022-2024
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Ambulatory Care Network
For previous community service plans at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and the Regional Hospital Network, please visit our archive.