Community Service Plan
NewYork-Presbyterian is committed to serving the community and ensuring our state-of-the-art programs are within everyone's reach.
The NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital Comprehensive Community Service Plan (CSP) lays out a strategy that responds to the community health needs of the Hospital’s service areas. It supports the New York State Prevention Agenda and New York City’s Take Care New York. The CSP also helps satisfy nonprofit hospital reporting requirements to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. To develop this plan, NewYork-Presbyterian conducted a community health needs assessment that reviewed health data and gathered direct input from community representatives, including the Westchester County Department of Health.
Our work and our partnerships are centered on Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Westchester County, and Putnam County
Read the Current Comprehensive Community Service Plan and Community Health Needs Assessment:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital Community Service Plan 2022-2024
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Community Health Needs Assessment 2022-2024
Read the executive summary for our comprehensive Community Health Needs Assessment:
Contact [email protected] for more information.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Community Service Plan
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Community Service Plan
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Community Service Plan
Ambulatory Care Network
For previous community service plans at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and the Regional Hospital Network, please visit our archive.