Your organization exists to make the world a better place for future generations by investing in solutions that address society’s most pressing issues. So does NewYork-Presbyterian.
A leader in patient care, teaching, research and service to local, state, national and international communities, we are committed to:
- Providing world-class, compassionate and individualized care to everyone who comes through the doors of our Hospital, regardless of financial ability;
- Doing innovative and impactful research that advances the field of medicine – and our ability to care for our patients most effectively in the future;
- Strengthening the diverse communities served by our Hospital.
Working together, we can help advance your mission by making amazing things happen for the patients of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and the communities we serve, both today and tomorrow.
Foundations have played key roles in the development of life-saving and quality of life changing programs and Centers at our Hospital including the:
- Avon Foundation Breast Imaging Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, founded with the support of the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
- Center for Advanced Digestive Care and Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Surgical Suite at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, both of which are supported by The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Both the Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center and the Naomi Berrie Center for Disease and Heart Care at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia, founded with the support of The Russell Berrie Foundation.
- School-Based Mental Health and the Young Men’s Clinic at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia, which is supported by Robin Hood.
Other foundations who have partnered with NewYork-Presbyterian to help make amazing things happen for our patients include:
- Altman Foundation
- Charles A. Dana Foundation
- Eugene M. Lang Foundation
- The Fan Fox and Leslie R. Samuels Foundation, Inc.
- Henrik Lundqvist Foundation