NewYork-Presbyterian is committed to bringing our high standards of care to Westchester County’s cancer patients and their families. With specialists from ColumbiaDoctors and NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group, plus easy access to the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center for highly specialized services — the best cancer care is closer than ever to where you live and work.
Today, Westchester patients and their families can connect with leading cancer specialists and the most advanced cancer treatment at NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortlandt Manor, and at NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital in Bronxville. Our cancer programs offer screening, treatment, prevention, support, education, and survivorship services and feature:
- Teams of Experts: Our cancer care professionals have decades of experience delivering high-quality cancer care. They are members of the highly regarded NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group and ColumbiaDoctors faculty practices. Many are members of the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia — one of only three National Cancer Institute-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in New York State.
- Comprehensive Cancer Care in a Convenient Location: We care for adult patients with all types of cancer — including breast, lung, colorectal, prostate, stomach, bladder, skin, and blood cancers. We use the most advanced therapies available, including surgery, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and radiation therapy. If you need specialized care, such as a bone marrow transplant or complex surgery, we can facilitate your access to this care at our medical centers in New York City.
- Guidance Every Step of the Way: Our care navigators help you coordinate every aspect of your cancer care, from screening and prevention to treatment and survivorship. You're never alone on this journey.
- Access to Clinical Trials: You may be eligible to participate in a clinical trial of a promising new cancer therapy, a diagnostic technique, or a survey assessing your quality of life. Your doctor or nurse may discuss clinical trial opportunities with you and assist in enrolling you in one of these studies. This is a benefit that many community hospitals do not offer.
- Connecting You with Other Services: Our full-service hospitals in Westchester provide you with access to the non-cancer medical services you and your family may need to support your health.
- Emergency Care…Just in Case: Should you need emergency care during your treatment, the team in our Westchester hospitals' Emergency Departments will speak with your oncology care team, have direct access to your electronic medical record, and know exactly what kinds of cancer treatments you've been receiving.
Learn how we can make your journey with cancer easier by treating you close to home: