We're in Your Neighborhood
services and specialties
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
We understand that Brooklyn stays amazing because of the people who call it home. Which is why we treat everyone with the highest-quality services, making us Brooklyn’s premier location for comprehensive, empathetic care.
We offer unprecedented access to multispecialty care including cutting-edge preventive and diagnostic care, advanced treatment options, and:
- Award-winning expertise from Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia doctors
- A newly designed 400,000 square-foot Center for Community Health
- Comprehensive support for a variety of diseases & disorders including specialists ranging from primary care, pediatrics, cancer, orthopedics and more
Expert Doctors Throughout Brooklyn
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn is part of our amazing healthcare network, offering a variety of specialized services ranging from pediatrics and primary care to outpatient therapy. We're committed to providing you and your family with advanced, compassionate care to meet all of your medical needs. Find convenient care near you at the one of our locations throughout the borough.
World-Class Care for a World-Class Borough
The Center for Community Health is committed to a healthier Brooklyn. The state-of-the-art facility offers a new vision of outpatient adult and pediatric care, including:
- Minimally invasive same-day surgery
- Weill Cornell Medicine Meyer Cancer Center, offering comprehensive cancer care and an on site infusion center
- Cardiology care including diagnosis, management, and interventional procedures
- Gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures
- Orthopedic Institute
- Diagnostic Imaging Center
- Pre-Anesthesia Evaluation Center
Your Home for Great Healthcare
No matter what your healthcare requires, we can connect you to the providers you need right in your own neighborhood.