Jackson Heights Family Health Center
The NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Jackson Heights Family Health Center offers advanced, comprehensive primary care to adults and children living in Queens. Our compassionate physicians and staff, expanded services, and state-of-the-art facility reflect our unwavering commitment to caring for you and your family in a convenient setting close to your home.
A Patient-Centered Medical Home
The NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Jackson Heights Family Health Center is designated as a patient-centered medical home (PCMH), a facility that can integrate both primary and specialty care through a treatment team personalized to fit a patient’s health goals. Your own primary care physician will coordinate your care across all settings, assembling the experts needed on your team and working in partnership with you and your family.
At the Jackson Heights Family Health Center, our experienced and compassionate team includes:
- Adult internists and specialists from NewYork-Presbyterian Queens to address your comprehensive health needs
- Pediatric specialists and subspecialists (including nutritionists and pulmonologists) from NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital in Manhattan, who collaborate with our physicians if your child needs to be referred for follow-up care
- Care coordinators to help you navigate the healthcare system and set up appointments
- Social workers who provide additional support
Parents as team members
As a parent, your input is critical for making final decisions about your child's care. You can help us shape your child's personalized treatment program based on their physical, emotional, and practical needs. Our multidisciplinary team is here, every step of the way, to work alongside you and your family to achieve the best possible outcomes for your child.
Services We Offer
We offer comprehensive health services at the Jackson Heights Family Health Center, including:
- Preventive care
- Chronic disease management (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, obesity)
- Well child care
- Same-day sick care
- Nutritional guidance
- Social services
- Ob-gyn services
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- On-site blood drawing
- Multidisciplinary care through referral to specialists
- Referral to mental health specialists
To provide ease of access to these services, we offer the following:
- Flexible scheduling and extended hours (to come)
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans. See list here.
- On-site parking
- Electronic Medical Records to coordinate all your health information in one place, allowing your health providers access to your latest health information
Why Choose Us
Seamless access to world-class medical experts
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens is affiliated with Weill Cornell Medicine, an Ivy League medical school that is among the nation's best in patient care, medical education, and research. We offer many of the highly specialized services typically found in an academic medical center, but without the commute to Manhattan and in the comfortable setting of a local community hospital. Your child has access to the world-class resources available through our affiliations with the NewYork-Presbyterian healthcare network, ensuring that they receive the most advanced care close to home.
Affiliated with nationally ranked children’s hospitals
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens offers young patients seamless access to two renowned children’s hospitals, NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital. Both hospitals are among the nation's leading centers for the diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases. They are both major referral centers for complex and rare disorders in infants, children, and adolescents.
5-star quality rating
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens has received the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) 5-star Quality rating, becoming the only hospital in Queens to achieve this recognition. This prestigious rating reflects our unwavering commitment to providing patients with the highest level of quality patient care.
Jackson Heights Family Health Center
Monday- Thursday: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Friday and Saturday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM