The Jackson Heights Family Health Center has established itself as a valued health care partner to the families of Queens. Our dedicated staff members are committed to offering residents of the county access to primary care of the highest quality – compassionate care that is able to serve the needs of all family members, right in their neighborhood.
Our services have increased over the years, and our state-of-the-art facility reflects this expansion and technological advancement. Our hours have been extended, and our staff has expanded – but our culture of caring remains the same.
This culture helped us to earn designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, a facility that can integrate both primary care and specialty care through a treatment team personalized to fit a patient’s health goals. Your own primary care physician assembles those professionals needed on your care team. He or she will coordinate your care team across all settings, working in partnership with you and your family.
You are the most important person on the health care team. Our goal is to ensure that you get the care you need, when you need it, effectively, efficiently and compassionately.
We want your experience with our Patient-Centered Medical Home to be as satisfactory as possible. The comprehensive health services that we offer at the Jackson Heights Family Health Center include:
- Preventive care to keep you well
- Chronic disease management (e.g, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, etc.)
- Well child care
- Same day sick care
- Nutritional and social services
- Obstetrics and gynecological services
- Ear, nose and throat care
- On-site blood drawing
- Referral to mental health specialists
We will also identify and manage your behavioral health needs and, when required, assure appropriate referrals are made.
To provide ease of access to these services, we offer the following:
- Flexible scheduling and extended hours
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans. See list here.
- On-site parking
- Use of an Electronic Medical Record to coordinate all your health information in one place allowing your health providers to have up-to-date access to your latest health information