Orthopedic surgeons from world-renowned Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) are now integrated within Weill Cornell Medicine to provide care at NewYork-Presbyterian, New York’s #1 hospital. Through this new collaboration, Weill Cornell Medicine physicians refer directly to premier HSS orthopedists at NewYork-Presbyterian.
The benefits of our collaboration are:
- World-class HSS surgical expertise
- Integration with NewYork-Presbyterian’s nationally ranked rehab program
- Conservative care, including an evidence-based pain medicine program
- Inpatient and outpatient comprehensive radiology services
- One convenient location
- Ability to manage your healthcare information anytime through the NewYork-Presbyterian and Weill Cornell Medicine portals