Experience the magic of DisneyNOW
The DisneyNOW app is the best of Disney TV from Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD. Users can watch full episodes and play games on mobile devices that can be enjoyed throughout the hospital or from the comfort of a patient’s room.
If you are a patient, follow the steps below:
- Connect to the hospital's Wi-Fi network, Guest-net.
- Download the DisneyNOW app for free on the App Store or Google Play and open it, or visit DisneyNOW.com.
- Click on Profile → Settings → TV Provider.
If your iOS device shows a pop-up screen, tap “Don’t Allow.”
- Under TV Provider, select “Complimentary Disney Hospital Access.”
- Watch your favorite Disney TV shows and play games!
Viva la magia de DisneyNOW
La aplicación DisneyNOW contiene la mejor programación de Disney TV que incluye Disney Channel, Disney Junior y Disney XD. Los usuarios pueden ver episodios completos y divertirse con juegos en sus dispositivos móviles que pueden usarse en todo el hospital o desde la comodidad del cuarto del paciente.
Si eres un paciente, sigue los pasos a continuación:
- Conéctate al Wi-Fi del hospital, Guest-net.
- Descarga gratis la aplicación DisneyNOW y luego ábrela.
- Haz clic en Profile → Settings → TV Provider.
Si en tu dispositivo de iOS aparece una ventana emergente, toca en “Don’t Allow”.
- En la opción "TV Provider" selecciona "Complimentary Disney Hospital Access."
- ¡Mira tus programas favoritos de Disney TV y disfruta de los juegos!
Guest-net is available throughout the hospital. While no password is required, certain terms and conditions must be accepted prior to access. If you have any questions, please visit one of our unit desks.
For all other support related to DisneyNOW, click here.
Complimentary Disney Hospital Access brings the magic of Disney Channels to you during your stay. Enjoy free access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD full episodes, Disney Channel Original Movies, and live Disney TV on the DisneyNOW app.
DisneyNOW is the home of your favorite Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD TV shows, games, Disney Channel Original Movies, and live TV – all in one place!
The Disney Team of Heroes app unlocks stories, games, and other entertainment offerings on mobile devices that can be enjoyed throughout the hospital or from the comfort of a patient’s room.
Disney Hospital Access is a free service for patients during their hospital stay. If you are a patient, follow the steps below:
- Connect to the hospital WiFi, Guest-net.
- Download the DisneyNOW app on the App Store or Google Play. Or visit DisneyNOW.com.
- Select “Complimentary Disney Hospital Access” under TV providers.
- Experience the magic of DisneyNOW!
Note: If using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, select “Don’t Allow access to your TV provider subscription” before selecting Complimentary Disney Hospital Access. If you already allowed access to your TV Provider, disregard the steps above and enjoy DisneyNOW with your TV provider subscription.
Please connect to Guest-net network on your device in order to use Complimentary Disney Hospital access.
You must be at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital to enjoy Complimentary Disney Hospital Access. If you’re having trouble connecting, please ensure that you’re connected to the hospital WiFi, Guest-Net.
Please note: If your stay is longer than two days, you will have to sign in to Complimentary Disney Hospital Access after two days.
If you've previously allowed access to your TV Provider on iOS but want (or need) to use the Complimentary Disney Hospital Access during your hospital visit, here's how:
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, go to iOS Settings.
- Select DisneyNOW from the iOS settings menu.
- Disable TV Provider under “Allow DisneyNOW to Access”
- Relaunch DisneyNOW and follow the sign in instructions for Complimentary Disney Hospital Access.
If you'd like to re-allow DisneyNOW access to your TV Provider in iOS and not use Complimentary Disney Hospital Access, here's how:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, go to iOS Settings.
- Select DisneyNOW from the iOS settings menu.
- Enable TV Provider under “Allow DisneyNOW to Access.”
To enjoy Complimentary Disney Hospital Access, you will have to use your own mobile device.
- Fire HD 8 (2016)
- Fire HD 8 (2017)
- Fire 7 (2017)
- Microsoft Edge 16 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 58 and above (latest Firefox version)
- Google Chrome 63 and above (latest Chrome version)
- Safari 11 and above (latest Safari version)
- iOS - Safari 10.3 and above (latest version)
- Android – Chrome 64 (latest version)
- Mac OSX
No, you don’t have to be connected to Complimentary Disney Hospital Access to play games in DisneyNOW. DisneyNOW also has shorts and some full episodes that do not require Complimentary Disney Hospital Access
To learn more, visit twdc.com/childrens-hospitals-wish-granting.