When you have a digestive disease, you want excellent clinical care blended with personalized attention to your unique needs. At NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, we provide comprehensive and coordinated care that treats your digestive disease and empowers you with knowledge and lifestyle strategies to help you feel better and foster lifelong wellness.
Our board-certified gastroenterologists, foregut/hepatobiliary physicians, and colorectal surgeons have extensive experience caring for patients with digestive disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, liver, pancreas, and gallbladder. From common diagnoses such as heartburn and reflux to complex diagnoses for inflammatory bowel disease, liver disorders, and pancreatic cancer, we use the most advanced diagnostic tools to identify the cause of your symptoms and customize a coordinated plan of care that is right for you.
Many factors can influence the symptoms and severity of a digestive disease, including diet, environment, emotional stress, and other health conditions. That’s why we take a holistic approach to your care that focuses not only on your digestive disease, but on you as a whole person. Through a comprehensive understanding of how your condition affects your health and quality of life, we help you better understand your disease and partner with you to make lifestyle changes that help you manage chronic conditions, promote healing, and maximize your health.
We are committed to providing you with the safest and highest quality care by offering:
- Expert clinical care by board-certified gastroenterologists and colon and rectal surgeons, many of whom actively participate in research and clinical trials to further advance treatment options for digestive diseases.
- Collaborative teamwork that integrates the expertise of our gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons , surgical services radiologists, pathologists, nutritionists, nurses and other digestive disease specialists to formulate a comprehensive plan of care that is tailored to your needs. For people with gastrointestinal cancers, we work closely with cancer surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists to ensure each patient receives the most effective treatment available.
- Compassionate support, education, and wellness services including genetic counseling, nutritional counseling, the support of a social worker and support groups for patients with specific diseases.
- A holistic approach to health that nurtures your mind, body, and spirit with a wide range of programs such as Harvest for Health and Cooking for Your Health that weave together cooking, wellness and education.
- As part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Health System, NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital can provide seamless access to some of the nation’s best doctors, the newest technologies and advanced therapies when indicated.