The Medical Center Circle (MCC) is a group of Center Alumni Council members who have made a significant philanthropic commitment to the future of patient care, physician training and medical research at the NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
To become a member of this distinguished donor recognition society, individuals must meet the following MCC criteria:
- Enroll as a member, or be eligible for membership in the Center Alumni Council.
- Make a gift or pledge of $25,000 or more payable over five years—or a planned gift of $50,000 or more in the form of an irrevocable bequest, charitable annuity, or charitable trust.
- Split the pledge in support of the Medical Center equally between NewYork-Presbyterian (NYP) and Weill Cornell Medicine (WCM).
- Allocate the pledge for unrestricted purposes—i.e., NYP’s and WCM’s highest priorities/areas of greatest need—or if preferred, direct the pledge to a specific medical service/department/division.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Payments must be fulfilled personally or via a giving vehicle directly connected with the donor—e.g., named fund/foundation or charitable trust.
- Payments may be made via cash, check, credit card, stock transfer, or wire transfer.
- Past gifts may not be credited as payments toward the pledge.
- Support of special events (e.g., tickets, contributions) may not be counted toward the pledge.
The CAC is proud to recognize those individuals who have decided to make a major gift and join the MCC. In honor of their generosity, new MCC members will:
- Have their name inscribed on a Benefactor Wall displayed at the Medical Center that honors the generosity of all those who have joined the Medical Center Circle.
- Be honored at the CAC Awards Dinner and presented with a commemorative plaque.
- Earn honorary lifetime membership in the Center Alumni Council.
- Have their name appear on this website along with other members of the MCC.